Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let the blogging begin...

Over the past several years, we have enjoyed watching others blog about their lives.  In our world of increasing technology and seemingly less personal contact, a blog was in order to share about the joys of parenthood ahead.  While Gabe and I have had a wonderful time as husband and wife, I never felt like people would be interested in reading a blog about us.  However, with a little one on the way we wanted our families and friends (especially those at a distance) to be able to be a part of this special chapter in our life story.

We look forward to sharing with you and for the adventure that awaits us!



5 weeks 4/18/09 - 3 days before we found out we were expecting



Almost 15 weeks - 6/26/09



25 1/2 weeks - 9/10/09


10/20/09 - almost 32 weeks and 32 years old!

8 comments:

  1. Dangnabit - thought i would be the first to comment! Oh well I have the honour of being the 2nd. Great pictures and welcome to the blogsphere. Now make sure you sign up for Flickr, Wordpress, Twitter, Myspace, & Facebook. That why your flicks will be pressed while you tweet in your own space without pinching your nose in the book you are wearing. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture reminds me of one of the opening scenes of Men in Black II.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful my friend! I can't WAIT to go along with you and Gabe on this big adventure, over the blog and in person. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the blog and along for the ride...35 days will fly by...unless of course your late like Allie and Avery...then it could be 47 more days :)...every day is a great one! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you're not carrying twins? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got it Mike!

    Now I need to watch MIB II again!

    Thanks Aileen - can't wait to share the journey of motherhood with you either!

    Too true Mary - doc will let me go to 42 weeks and mom said she was 9-12 days late with all of us (except you). Regardless, I am done work on 12/11 and counting down the days!!!

    Definitely no twins - although Gabe would be thrilled with that surprise!! Our friend is due with twins and we are definitely different sizes! :-) Ultrasound next Tuesday will confirm there is only one munchkin in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you don't go late. Of course, you could be like me and be induced. ;) Madison was on her due date, but the other 2 were induced - definitely wasn't up for being late after 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete